Disclosure and Barring Service
Reliable Personnel is registered body and an Umbrella Body, with Disclosure and Barring Service.
As a registered umbrella body our role is to:
- Check and validate the information provided by the applicant on the application form
- Establish the true identity of the applicant, through the examination of a range of documents using guidance provided by the DBS
- Ensure the application form is fully completed and the information it contains is accurate
- Countersign applications to confirm that the organisation has an entitlement to access criminal record information
- To comply with the DBS's Code of Practice
NOTE: If you are self-employed you will be required to attend our offices in Morden for ID verification.
Important Information regarding DBS Disclosure forms:
Around 20% of all application forms are not completed correctly. These mistakes slow down the application process, delaying your Disclosure. Forms returned for correction will be charged an additional £5.00. We do not want to have to send them back for correction. This will cost you time and money.
Further Assistance with your DBS Checks:
If you require assistance filling in the forms do not hesitate to contact our DBS department we will be happy to assist you. Call our dedicated DBS Check hotline on 0208 540 8660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reliable Personnel is committed to serve the ever-growing multicultural community. This is reflective in our workforce: our staff is from different racial/cultural backgrounds.
We provide services with social care needs and accept referrals from Local Authorities, Voluntary Organisations, Hospitals and from Individuals.
If you fund your care from your own resources or receive assistance in the form of a Direct Payment, Individual Budget (IB) or Self Directed Support (SDS) we can help you.
Also Private clients, Local Authorities, Charities, PCT's, Care/Nursing Homes, Doctors Surgeries, Hospitals etc.
We are accredited and regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
Take your time exploring our website for more information, and please feel welcome to contact us if you have any questions.
Our office is based at 32 Crown Lane, Morden, SurreySM4 5BL